A ‘Sneak Peek’ into Your Complete Guide
We know that the weight loss surgery journey can be tough.
But being equipped with the right tools makes it a little easier.
Sally’s book, Your Complete Guide to Nutrition for Weight Loss Surgery is one of those tools.
Not only does it walk you through all the technical info about the different types of surgery, what to expect, troubleshooting, vitamin supplements, protein, etc, it also contains over 100 recipes to see you through the whole journey.
Just to clarify, these recipes are suited to particular stages of the weight loss surgery journey:
- Mixed Vegetable Soup is for the pre surgery, meal replacement or “shake diet”, prior to surgery.
- Vietnamese Coleslaw (pictured with Asian Carrot Salad) is also for prior to surgery.
- Creamy Prawn Soup (pictured with tomato beef soup) is for the fluid diet when recovering from surgery.
- Pumpkin & Spinach Frittata (pictured with Roasted Vegetable and Haloumi Salad) is a long term recipe, for when you are fully recovered.
- Middle Eastern Lamb (pictured with Tasty Tomato Beef) is also a long term recipe.
If you would like to arm your toolkit with more great recipes and loads of handy information, you can grab a copy of Your Complete Guide to Nutrition for Weight Loss Surgery in our online store.
Not only do we develop great recipes, we have all sorts of hints, tips and advice to help you navigate life after weight loss surgery.
If you would like us to pop into your inbox roughly once a week with our latest weight loss surgery wisdom, click here to let us know here.