Fifty in a Flash – Fresh Food Fast
Fifty in a Flash, Fresh Food Fast is food that is not only quick and easy to prepare, but is tasty and nutritious, with weight loss surgery goals in mind.
You can enjoy family friendly, protein packed meals with minimal fuss.
Inside you will find each of the following recipes:
- Bacon & Egg Breakfast Muffins
- Coffee Breakfast Shake
- Eggs in Sauce
- Smashed Avocado & Feta on Toast
- Banana Pikelets
- Baked Pears with Ricotta & Cinnamon
- Nutty Banana Smoothie
- Banana, Peach & Vanilla Smoothie
- Overnight Oats Four Ways
- Cracker Toppings & Wrap Fillings (four varieties)
- Cheesy Vegetable Fritters
- Corn & Chickpea Fritters with Feta & Dill
- Mediterranean Pizza
- Sweet Corn, Bean & Feta Salad with Zucchini Ribbons
- Mexican Salad Cups
- Chunky Tomato & Bean Soup
- Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Salad
- Salmon Poke Bowl
- Grilled Beef Salad with Pear & Blue Cheese
- Chicken & Haloumi Salad with Spinach, Strawberries & Asparagus
- Tuna & Corn Wonton Pies
- Prawns with Cucumber & Mango Salsa
- Mushroom & Rocket Mountain Bread Quiche
- Beef Nacho Bowl
- Chicken Tacos
- Grilled Pork with Black Rice Salad
- Roasted Beetroot & Lentil Salad with Yoghurt & Tahini Dressing
- Moroccan Spiced Mince
- Tandoori Lamb Salad
- Green Chicken Curry
- Beef Pho
- Sang Choy Bau Inspired Pork Mince
- Indian Spiced Lamb with Pappadams
- Pad Thai
- Chicken Paella
- Chilli Lime Fish with Broccolini
- Tray Baked Lamb & Vegetables
- Beef & Bean Burritos
- Chunky Chicken, Zucchini & Capsicum Frittata
- Italian Style Baked Chicken
- Asian Inspired Slow Cooked Beef
- Sweet Chilli Beef Cups
- Spinach, Tomato & Pine Nut Zucchini ‘Pasta
- ‘Cheeseburger’ Meatballs
- Satay Prawn Stir-fry
- Miso & Ginger Salmon with Baked Vegetables
Is your mouth watering yet??
Follow the links to test some of the recipes, or jump right in and grab a copy today in our online store.
Hi! We are Justine and Sally. Working with over a thousand people each year preparing for, undergoing, or who have had weight loss surgery, we are here to support you.
FEATURED BLOG POSTS
Cut the confusion and stop the supermarket stress with our Weight Loss Surgery Shopping Companion.
Portion sizes following weight loss surgery – internal cues or external rules? What is best for me?
There are a few key facts about choosing vitamin and mineral supplements after weight loss surgery that you need to know.
6 thin wonton wrappers (I used Shanghai wonton skins) 6 eggs 30g Parmesan cheese, grated 1 rasher of bacon, diced 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced Cracked black pepper Pre heat oven to 180°C. Place wonton wrappers in silicone muffin trays or regular muffin trays lined with...
The perfect, prepare ahead side dish that is oh so good! I use these super sweet tomatoes as a delicious addition to salads, as a cracker topper with ricotta or cottage cheese or even stirred through some pasta. You don’t need to stress about exact cooking times or...
Makes 8 fritters 125g can corn kernels, drained 125g can chickpeas, drained and ‘smashed’ 1 small zucchini, grated ½ cup baby spinach, chopped 80g feta, crumbled 2-3 sprigs of dill, chopped finely 1 egg 1/3 cup besan (chickpea flour) Combine ingredients together. Add...