Fifty in a Flash – Fresh Food Fast
Fifty in a Flash, Fresh Food Fast is food that is not only quick and easy to prepare, but is tasty and nutritious, with weight loss surgery goals in mind.
You can enjoy family friendly, protein packed meals with minimal fuss.
Inside you will find each of the following recipes:
- Bacon & Egg Breakfast Muffins
- Coffee Breakfast Shake
- Eggs in Sauce
- Smashed Avocado & Feta on Toast
- Banana Pikelets
- Baked Pears with Ricotta & Cinnamon
- Nutty Banana Smoothie
- Banana, Peach & Vanilla Smoothie
- Overnight Oats Four Ways
- Cracker Toppings & Wrap Fillings (four varieties)
- Cheesy Vegetable Fritters
- Corn & Chickpea Fritters with Feta & Dill
- Mediterranean Pizza
- Sweet Corn, Bean & Feta Salad with Zucchini Ribbons
- Mexican Salad Cups
- Chunky Tomato & Bean Soup
- Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Salad
- Salmon Poke Bowl
- Grilled Beef Salad with Pear & Blue Cheese
- Chicken & Haloumi Salad with Spinach, Strawberries & Asparagus
- Tuna & Corn Wonton Pies
- Prawns with Cucumber & Mango Salsa
- Mushroom & Rocket Mountain Bread Quiche
- Beef Nacho Bowl
- Chicken Tacos
- Grilled Pork with Black Rice Salad
- Roasted Beetroot & Lentil Salad with Yoghurt & Tahini Dressing
- Moroccan Spiced Mince
- Tandoori Lamb Salad
- Green Chicken Curry
- Beef Pho
- Sang Choy Bau Inspired Pork Mince
- Indian Spiced Lamb with Pappadams
- Pad Thai
- Chicken Paella
- Chilli Lime Fish with Broccolini
- Tray Baked Lamb & Vegetables
- Beef & Bean Burritos
- Chunky Chicken, Zucchini & Capsicum Frittata
- Italian Style Baked Chicken
- Asian Inspired Slow Cooked Beef
- Sweet Chilli Beef Cups
- Spinach, Tomato & Pine Nut Zucchini ‘Pasta
- ‘Cheeseburger’ Meatballs
- Satay Prawn Stir-fry
- Miso & Ginger Salmon with Baked Vegetables
Is your mouth watering yet??
Follow the links to test some of the recipes, or jump right in and grab a copy today in our online store. Or grab all five in our series of weight loss surgery books and save $25! Our Book Bundle is valued at $90 and is an absolute bargain at only $65. Click here to shop.
Hi! We are Justine and Sally. Working with over a thousand people each year preparing for, undergoing, or who have had weight loss surgery, we are here to support you.
FEATURED BLOG POSTS
Rice crackers, at face value, are a great snack food and are a regular staple in many a kitchen pantry.
Following weight loss surgery we tend to focus on what we are eating in order to achieve good health. However, it is important to remember that our fluid intake also plays an important role. Did you know that adequate hydration (around 1 ½ - 2 litres of fluid per day...
Lasagna is a popular family meal and a wonderful comfort food. Unfortunately many traditional recipes are carbohydrate heavy and rich in fat making them more appropriate as an indulgence than a regular on the family menu. By following these six twists you can boost...
Makes 8 cups 2 teaspoons olive oil 1 brown onion, diced 2 garlic cloves, crushed 500g lean lamb or beef mince 2 - 3 teaspoons Moroccan seasoning 1 tomato, diced 1 carrot, sliced into strips using a potato peeler 2 stalks celery, strings removed, thinly sliced or diced...
Makes 4 serves 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled, 1 stalk celery, strings removed and finely diced 1 tablespoon mayonnaise 2 tablespoons Greek style yoghurt 1 radish, finely diced 1 tablespoons chives, chopped Pinch of salt Freshly cracked black pepper Chop eggs roughly and...
Makes 5 cups 500g chicken mince 1 small red onion, finely diced 1 teaspoon olive oil 1 teaspoon ground coriander 1 teaspoon group cumin 375g jar of salsa 400g tin of four bean mix, drained 1 cup vegetables, finely chopped (Use any vegetables you have on hand. Spinach,...