Fifty in a Flash – Fresh Food Fast
Fifty in a Flash, Fresh Food Fast is food that is not only quick and easy to prepare, but is tasty and nutritious, with weight loss surgery goals in mind.
You can enjoy family friendly, protein packed meals with minimal fuss.
Inside you will find each of the following recipes:
- Bacon & Egg Breakfast Muffins
- Coffee Breakfast Shake
- Eggs in Sauce
- Smashed Avocado & Feta on Toast
- Banana Pikelets
- Baked Pears with Ricotta & Cinnamon
- Nutty Banana Smoothie
- Banana, Peach & Vanilla Smoothie
- Overnight Oats Four Ways
- Cracker Toppings & Wrap Fillings (four varieties)
- Cheesy Vegetable Fritters
- Corn & Chickpea Fritters with Feta & Dill
- Mediterranean Pizza
- Sweet Corn, Bean & Feta Salad with Zucchini Ribbons
- Mexican Salad Cups
- Chunky Tomato & Bean Soup
- Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Salad
- Salmon Poke Bowl
- Grilled Beef Salad with Pear & Blue Cheese
- Chicken & Haloumi Salad with Spinach, Strawberries & Asparagus
- Tuna & Corn Wonton Pies
- Prawns with Cucumber & Mango Salsa
- Mushroom & Rocket Mountain Bread Quiche
- Beef Nacho Bowl
- Chicken Tacos
- Grilled Pork with Black Rice Salad
- Roasted Beetroot & Lentil Salad with Yoghurt & Tahini Dressing
- Moroccan Spiced Mince
- Tandoori Lamb Salad
- Green Chicken Curry
- Beef Pho
- Sang Choy Bau Inspired Pork Mince
- Indian Spiced Lamb with Pappadams
- Pad Thai
- Chicken Paella
- Chilli Lime Fish with Broccolini
- Tray Baked Lamb & Vegetables
- Beef & Bean Burritos
- Chunky Chicken, Zucchini & Capsicum Frittata
- Italian Style Baked Chicken
- Asian Inspired Slow Cooked Beef
- Sweet Chilli Beef Cups
- Spinach, Tomato & Pine Nut Zucchini ‘Pasta
- ‘Cheeseburger’ Meatballs
- Satay Prawn Stir-fry
- Miso & Ginger Salmon with Baked Vegetables
Is your mouth watering yet??
Follow the links to test some of the recipes, or jump right in and grab a copy today in our online store. Or grab all five in our series of weight loss surgery books and save $25! Our Book Bundle is valued at $90 and is an absolute bargain at only $65. Click here to shop.
Hi! We are Justine and Sally. Working with over a thousand people each year preparing for, undergoing, or who have had weight loss surgery, we are here to support you.
FEATURED BLOG POSTS
Protein powder is an absolutely fabulous way to ‘top up’ your protein intake and help achieve your protein goals, especially during the early post-operative period. But the big mistake I see so often, it people believing the addition of protein powder gives them a...
n an ideal world, we should all be making time to sit and enjoy a nutrient dense breakfast of cereals, fruits, yoghurt, eggs, grainy toast, beans etc. But for many people (and for many reasons) this isn’t always happening. So often it is a case of ‘something is better...
Not a day goes by in my clinic where I don’t hear about someone struggling with the mid morning munchies, 3pm cravings and after dinner indulging. And do you know what? This isn’t necessarily a bad thing! Following weight loss surgery there is a belief that snacking...
10 thin wonton wrappers (I used Shanghai wonton skins) 4 eggs 2 tablespoons smooth ricotta 20g Parmesan cheese, grated 40g cheddar cheese, grated 40g ham, shredded 4 cherry tomatoes, diced 1 small handful spinach, shredded. Pre heat oven to 180°C. Place wonton...
Makes 12 balls 150g almond meal 8 medjool dates 60g Protein Supplies Australia Limited Release Coffee WPI ½ cup coconut 1 heaped tablespoon cacao powder Approximately 1/3 cup espresso Combine the first five ingredients in a food processor and blend to form a crumb...
1-2 weight loss surgery serves (depending on your capacity) 60g San Remo Pulse Spaghetti (dry weight) 8 – 10 cherry tomatoes (smashed) Handful or basil, torn 40g baby bocconcini, halved Salt and pepper to taste Prepare pasta as per packet directions. Combine smashed...