Getting Started with Weight Loss Surgery Course
- Are you about to embark on the weight loss surgery journey and can feel the nerves setting in?
- Does the thought of the pre surgery diet make you feel sick, before you have even started?
- Do you wonder what is really reasonable to expect after weight loss surgery? How much weight should you lose?
- Are you wondering how you will cope and what the heck you are actually going to eat on a fluid and puree diet?
- Have you heard you will need to take vitamins after surgery, but have no idea where to start?
- Are you feeling bombarded online by all the ‘advice’ on the free online groups and support pages?
If you answered YES to any of the above, our Getting Started with Weight Loss Surgery Course is for you!
This course is hosted in our password protected learning centre, meaning you can jump in and access the information when you need it, anytime, anywhere.
It is jam packed with easy to follow videos and downloads on the following topics:
- Foundations of success: what are the habits you need to get in place NOW to maximise your success with weight loss surgery.
- The pre-surgery diet: why we do it, how we do it and how to make it easier to manage.
- The post surgery fluid diet: what you need to know when all you can do is drink through a straw.
- The post surgery puree diet: it’s not all about baby food! We teach you how to make it interesting.
- The soft diet: transitioning you back to ‘normal’ foods.
- Goal setting and defining success: what can you really expect after surgery and how to monitor if you are on track.
- Hydration: why it matters and how to manage it.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements: what you need and why you need it.
- Protein, protein, protein: why it is so important.
- Fibre: why, what and where you find it.
- And finally, how to actually eat after surgery!
As you can see, we have packed in all the information you need to get you started RIGHT.
How much does it cost to Get Started?
You can get access to ALL of this today for only $65.