Getting Started with Weight Loss Surgery Course
Are you about to embark on the weight loss surgery journey and can feel the nerves setting in?
Does the thought of the pre surgery diet make you feel sick, before you have even started?
Do you wonder what is really reasonable to expect after weight loss surgery? How much weight should you lose?
Are you wondering how you will cope and what the heck you are actually going to eat on a fluid and puree diet?
Have you heard you will need to take vitamins after surgery, but have no idea where to start?
Are you feeling bombarded online by all the ‘advice’ on the free online groups and support pages?
Are you in need of guidance & support from others in the same situation as you?
If you answered YES to any of the above, our Getting Started with Weight Loss Surgery Course is the solution to your problem!
Our 10 week course is delivered via email, direct to your inbox, for you to access at your own pace.
However, as a special bonus, when you join our Getting Started Course you will get a full year in our Inner Circle program (valued at $297) for FREE!
That means that if you don’t want to wait for the course to be delivered, you can jump ahead as you will have access to our password protected Inner Circle website, filled with video trainings and downloadable information for you to access at any time. You will be able to get advice and support from others who have been through surgery, in a positive environment where judgement and negativity is off limits.
But not only that.
You will get direct access to us, Australia’s leading nutrition for weight loss surgery experts in our members only Inner Circle Facebook Group.
To access us one on one in our clinic costs $160 for an hour of our time.
However, with the Getting Started 10 week course you get access to us, to ask your questions any time in our group, for a FULL YEAR, all for only $347.
Some of the topics we cover include:
- Foundations of success: what are the habits you need to get in place NOW to maximise your success with weight loss surgery.
- The pre-surgery diet: why we do it, how we do it and how to make it easier to manage.
- The post surgery fluid diet: what you need to know when all you can do is drink through a straw.
- The post surgery puree diet: it’s not all about baby food! We teach you how to make it interesting.
- Eating again: time to get chewing as we help you back onto ‘normal’ foods.
- Goal setting and defining success: what can you really expect after surgery and how to monitor if you are on track.
- The vitamin supplement low down: what you need and why you need it.
- Protein, protein, protein: why it is so important.
- Protein Powders: everybody talks about them, but do you really need them and what do you do with them?
- Fibre: why, what and where you find it.
- And finally, how to actually eat after surgery!
You can expect an email within five minutes of joining us – if it doesn’t pop up in your inbox, PLEASE let us know. We can’t fix a problem we don’t know about. Simply send Sally an email: [email protected]
You can then expect emails from us every 3 days, so be sure to keep a look out.
- We highly recommend that you be willing & comfortable using Facebook to access the Inner Circle Support Group so you can get the most out of this program.
- Our Inner Circle Support Group is ‘secret’ so Facebook friends cannot see what you post or comment on.
- You are welcome to use an alias on Facebook to participate in the Support Group.
- Our program is based in Australia, hence uses metric measures and refers to Australian products.
If you would like some guidance from us but are not quite ready to jump right in to the course, our FREE Getting Started Toolkit is for you. Simply click here to sign up for your copy.
FEATURED BLOG POSTS
There are a few key facts about choosing vitamin and mineral supplements after weight loss surgery that you need to know.
Rice crackers, at face value, are a great snack food and are a regular staple in many a kitchen pantry.
Following weight loss surgery we tend to focus on what we are eating in order to achieve good health. However, it is important to remember that our fluid intake also plays an important role. Did you know that adequate hydration (around 1 ½ - 2 litres of fluid per day...
Makes 8 cups 2 teaspoons olive oil 1 brown onion, diced 2 garlic cloves, crushed 500g lean lamb or beef mince 2 - 3 teaspoons Moroccan seasoning 1 tomato, diced 1 carrot, sliced into strips using a potato peeler 2 stalks celery, strings removed, thinly sliced or diced...
Makes 4 serves 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled, 1 stalk celery, strings removed and finely diced 1 tablespoon mayonnaise 2 tablespoons Greek style yoghurt 1 radish, finely diced 1 tablespoons chives, chopped Pinch of salt Freshly cracked black pepper Chop eggs roughly and...
Makes 5 cups 500g chicken mince 1 small red onion, finely diced 1 teaspoon olive oil 1 teaspoon ground coriander 1 teaspoon group cumin 375g jar of salsa 400g tin of four bean mix, drained 1 cup vegetables, finely chopped (Use any vegetables you have on hand. Spinach,...