Consultations and Support Options
Online Support – The Nutrition for Weight Loss Surgery Inner Circle Membership Program
$27 per month or $297 per year (1 month free)
- Does the thought of going through your weight loss surgery journey alone make you feel anxious & make you want to give up before you even start?
- Are you in need of guidance & support from others in the same situation as you?
- Are you sitting on the sidelines in the other online ‘support groups’ wondering why everyone else is losing weight and not you?
- Is the weight loss surgery honeymoon well and truly over and you are left wondering, what now?
- Are you tired of being told conflicting information when it comes to weight loss surgery and struggle to distinguish between fact and fiction?
- Do you want access to fast, reliable answers from experienced, qualified professionals who can answer your nutritional questions at a time that’s most convenient for YOU?
If you answered YES to any of the above, our Inner Circle membership program is the solution to your problem!
Freedom from Emotional Eating with Glenn Mackintosh
$99.95 (or 6 weekly payments of $17.99)
This 6 week online program will help you free yourself from emotional eating forever!
You will learn to:
- Free your mindset AND your waistline
- Unlock 7 marvellous methods to manage emotional eating
- Discover what you REALLY WANT (hint – it’s not food!)
If you want to free yourself from emotional eating, be sure to use our code, NFWLS, when you join the course for a 10% discount.
Tapping for Weight Management Course with Glenn Mackintosh
$8 weeks $129.95 or 12 weeks $189.95
Have you had weight loss surgery but find you are still struggling to get out of that dieting mindset?
- Still feel that you are always looking for the perfect diet?
Well it may be time you tried tapping – it seems weird… but it works!
Unlike most others, this is a clinically proven program, This is the only online Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) for weight program to be clinically researched.
Start now and:
- Eliminate food cravings (but still be able to eat your favourite foods)
- Lose weight (without dieting)
- Eat well (without having to think about it).
In summary, you will never diet again.
If you feel tapping may work for you, be sure to use our code, NFWLS, when you join the course for a 10% discount.
Weight Loss Surgery Game Plan
Weight loss surgery is just one part of the puzzle in achieving good health. So why not let an experienced Nutrition for Weight Loss Surgery dietitian help you fit the rest of the pieces of together?
Our Weight Loss Surgery Game Plan sessions are delivered via webcam or phone, depending on your personal preferences. We always tailor our consults to YOUR individual needs, ensuring each of our clients walk away with specialised information relating directly to their circumstances.
We’ll consider everything from medical and nutritional needs, eating habits, food preferences, as well as your social and work life before we formulate a plan that will see you get the most out of your weight loss surgery.
Sessions run for 45 minutes with Accredited Practising Dietitians, Justine Hawke or Carmel Cantone (pictured).
To book a consultation, please call the SA Group of Specialists Rooms on (08) 8359 2411. Please let the staff know you require a Skype or phone consultation and provide the relevant contact details.
Hi! We are Justine and Sally. Working with over a thousand people each year preparing for, undergoing, or who have had weight loss surgery, we are here to support you.
FEATURED BLOG POSTS
There are a few key facts about choosing vitamin and mineral supplements after weight loss surgery that you need to know.
Rice crackers, at face value, are a great snack food and are a regular staple in many a kitchen pantry.
Following weight loss surgery we tend to focus on what we are eating in order to achieve good health. However, it is important to remember that our fluid intake also plays an important role. Did you know that adequate hydration (around 1 ½ - 2 litres of fluid per day...
Makes 8 cups 2 teaspoons olive oil 1 brown onion, diced 2 garlic cloves, crushed 500g lean lamb or beef mince 2 - 3 teaspoons Moroccan seasoning 1 tomato, diced 1 carrot, sliced into strips using a potato peeler 2 stalks celery, strings removed, thinly sliced or diced...
Makes 4 serves 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled, 1 stalk celery, strings removed and finely diced 1 tablespoon mayonnaise 2 tablespoons Greek style yoghurt 1 radish, finely diced 1 tablespoons chives, chopped Pinch of salt Freshly cracked black pepper Chop eggs roughly and...
Makes 5 cups 500g chicken mince 1 small red onion, finely diced 1 teaspoon olive oil 1 teaspoon ground coriander 1 teaspoon group cumin 375g jar of salsa 400g tin of four bean mix, drained 1 cup vegetables, finely chopped (Use any vegetables you have on hand. Spinach,...
Become an insider…
For enquiries regarding the publications Your Complete Guide to Nutrition for Weight Loss Surgery or Spoons for Thought, contact Sally via [email protected] or complete the form below.
For in person, phone or Skype consultations with a Nutrition for Weight Loss Surgery dietitian, phone the SA Group of Specialists rooms on (08) 8359 2411
Our consulting location is:
Adelaide Obesity Surgery
Level 1, 270 Wakefield St
Adelaide SA 5000
PO Box 535
Kensington Park SA 5068