Some of the most common questions and comments our clients ask us include:
- “What should I be eating after weight loss surgery?”
- “How many calories should I aim for each day?”
- “Should I be snacking or should I stick to three meals (or less!) per day?”
- “I’m tired of the same old boring food!”
- “How do I plan meals the whole family will eat?”
Lucky for you, our new and improved Nutrition for Weight Loss Surgery Meal Plans Book has answers to all of the above and MORE of your frequently asked questions completely covered, all for the low price of $15!
Want to know more? Inside each book you’ll find:
- Seven day meal planners developed by weight loss surgery dietitians specifically for people who have had weight loss surgery – not the general public!
- 21 breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas that are high in protein, balanced with low GI carbs and full of flavour.
- Meal ideas and inspiration that will motivate you to get creative in the kitchen.
- Totally flexible 800, 1,000, 1,200 and 1,500 calorie plans that will enable you to build your own menu to suit your preference.
- Endless potential to personalise the plans to your tastes and tolerance.
Written by highly experienced weight loss surgery dietitians who have worked with thousands of clients, this book is a must-have for anyone who has undergone a weight loss surgery.