Buy 10 or more for $14 each.
Protein is one of the hottest topics after weight loss surgery.
But do you know how much protein you actually need?
Are you wondering what a day of food looks like to get in 60g of protein? What about 80g or even 100g of protein?
And whilst we all know meat contains protein, do you really know where else to find protein in foods?
Our Protein Planner takes the guesswork out of it for you.
It will assist you to:
- calculate your individual protein requirement
- learn how to meet your requirement through protein rich eating
- plan protein packed menus
- understand the protein content of common foods and supplements
- choose and use protein supplements if and when you need them
- road test some protein packed recipes.
Note: In New Zealand our Protein Planner can be purchased via BN Multi NZ. If you do not live in Australia or New Zealand, click here to purchase a hard copy via Amazon, or an eBook via the Kobo and Apple bookstores. If you work with weight loss surgery patients outside of Australia and would like to order hard copies in bulk, please contact us here.
*Please note a correction to this publication. Part of the publication states that Tasteless Protein Collagen by Feel Good Protein contains all essential amino acids. Due to supply issues during the Covid-19 pandemic, this is no longer the case.