Consultations and Support Options
Online Support – The Nutrition for Weight Loss Surgery Inner Circle Membership Program
$27 per month or $297 per year (1 month free)
- Does the thought of going through your weight loss surgery journey alone make you feel anxious & make you want to give up before you even start?
- Are you in need of guidance & support from others in the same situation as you?
- Are you sitting on the sidelines in the other online ‘support groups’ wondering why everyone else is losing weight and not you?
- Is the weight loss surgery honeymoon well and truly over and you are left wondering, what now?
- Are you tired of being told conflicting information when it comes to weight loss surgery and struggle to distinguish between fact and fiction?
- Do you want access to fast, reliable answers from experienced, qualified professionals who can answer your nutritional questions at a time that’s most convenient for YOU?
If you answered YES to any of the above, our Inner Circle membership program is the solution to your problem!
Freedom from Emotional Eating with Glenn Mackintosh
$99.95 (or 6 weekly payments of $17.99)
This 6 week online program will help you free yourself from emotional eating forever!
You will learn to:
- Free your mindset AND your waistline
- Unlock 7 marvellous methods to manage emotional eating
- Discover what you REALLY WANT (hint – it’s not food!)
If you want to free yourself from emotional eating, be sure to use our code, NFWLS, when you join the course for a 10% discount.
Tapping for Weight Management Course with Glenn Mackintosh
$8 weeks $129.95 or 12 weeks $189.95
Have you had weight loss surgery but find you are still struggling to get out of that dieting mindset?
- Still feel that you are always looking for the perfect diet?
Well it may be time you tried tapping – it seems weird… but it works!
Unlike most others, this is a clinically proven program, This is the only online Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) for weight program to be clinically researched.
Start now and:
- Eliminate food cravings (but still be able to eat your favourite foods)
- Lose weight (without dieting)
- Eat well (without having to think about it).
In summary, you will never diet again.
If you feel tapping may work for you, be sure to use our code, NFWLS, when you join the course for a 10% discount.
Weight Loss Surgery Game Plan
Weight loss surgery is just one part of the puzzle in achieving good health. So why not let an experienced Nutrition for Weight Loss Surgery dietitian help you fit the rest of the pieces of together?
Our Weight Loss Surgery Game Plan sessions are delivered via webcam or phone, depending on your personal preferences. We always tailor our consults to YOUR individual needs, ensuring each of our clients walk away with specialised information relating directly to their circumstances.
We’ll consider everything from medical and nutritional needs, eating habits, food preferences, as well as your social and work life before we formulate a plan that will see you get the most out of your weight loss surgery.
Sessions run for 45 minutes with Accredited Practising Dietitians, Justine Hawke or Carmel Cantone (pictured).
To book a consultation, please call the SA Group of Specialists Rooms on (08) 8359 2411. Please let the staff know you require a Skype or phone consultation and provide the relevant contact details.
Hi! We are Justine and Sally. Working with over a thousand people each year preparing for, undergoing, or who have had weight loss surgery, we are here to support you.
FEATURED BLOG POSTS
Constipation and Weight Loss SurgeryWhilst not uncommon following weight loss surgery, is not something we tend to feel comfortable in speaking about. It is however important to feel you can speak freely about this topic to your dietitian and bariatric GP, as it is an...
The Funnel Effect So often we talk about the importance of separating food and fluid following surgery and are met with confused looks. It seems a strange concept to many of you who have been eating and drinking together for years. To demonstrate exactly why we...
A handy little snack that is planned, purposeful and protein packed!
Makes 4 small serves Large handful of baby spinach leaves8 strawberries, quartered8 asparagus spears, trimmed and blanched 1⁄2 avocado, diced200g chicken tenderloins, grilled160g haloumi, sliced and grilled1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar1 tablespoon olive oil...
Makes 4 small serves 50g dry rice noodles 1 cup chicken stock 200g chicken breast 1 cup Chinese cabbage, finely sliced 1 carrot, cut into match sticks 1 small red capsicum, finely sliced Handful fresh mint 1 tablespoon rice vinegar Juice of ½ a lime (cut other...
Makes 4 small serves 1 teaspoon olive oil 1 onion, diced 2 cloves garlic, crushed 2 cups tomato passata or tomato based pasta sauce 8 eggs Oregano, to taste Freshly ground black pepper Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Add onions and garlic and sauté until onions are...
Become an insider…
For enquiries regarding the publications Your Complete Guide to Nutrition for Weight Loss Surgery or Spoons for Thought, contact Sally via [email protected] or complete the form below.
For in person, phone or Skype consultations with a Nutrition for Weight Loss Surgery dietitian, phone the SA Group of Specialists rooms on (08) 8359 2411
Our consulting location is:
Adelaide Obesity Surgery
Level 1, 270 Wakefield St
Adelaide SA 5000
PO Box 535
Kensington Park SA 5068