Too often our weight loss surgery clients talk about trying to navigate their way through the enormity of online recipes and the latest on trend recipe books, wondering if they even suit their post surgery needs..
Left feeling confused, they turn back to their trusty, ‘safe’ foods like cheese and crackers, yoghurt, tuna, eggs, mince – the list goes on. They feel trapped in an eating ‘ground hog day’.
Justine knew there had to be a better way, so she combined her love of cooking with her intimate understanding of your needs following weight loss surgery to produce a recipe book just for you.
Her weight loss surgery friendly Single Serves recipe book is really like having her next to you in the kitchen, guiding your food choices and helping you with three of the keys to long term success post weight loss surgery:
- Pleasure from food.
There is no one better qualified to write recipes for you than a specialist weight loss surgery dietitian, nutritionist and true foodie!
As a bonus, the majority of these ‘Single Serves’ are perfect to freeze, making it easy to be organised and always have a meal on standby, ready to go.
Inside you will find:
- Meatballs & Patties: Thai Inspired Chicken, Beef with Feta & Prunes, Bocconcini Filled Mediterranean, Beef & Dukkah, Greek Style Lamb, Mexican Chicken
- Rice Muffins: Chicken, Bacon & Thyme Rice Muffins, Chargrilled Pepper & Tomato, Roasted Pumpkin, Pine Nut & Spinach
- Egg Muffins: Bacon, Mushroom & Tomato, Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese & Dill.
- Mini Meatloaves: Italian Style, Pork, Apple & Pistachio, Chicken, Pesto & Pine Nut, Turkey & Cranberry
- Enchilada Cups
- Lasagne Muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Mini Shepherd’s Pie
- Mini Salmon Mornays
- Mini Mexican Chicken Bowls
- Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pies
- Chicken Curry with Pappadums.