Consultations and Support Options
Online Support – The Nutrition for Weight Loss Surgery Inner Circle Membership Program
$27 per month or $297 per year (1 month free)
- Does the thought of going through your weight loss surgery journey alone make you feel anxious & make you want to give up before you even start?
- Are you in need of guidance & support from others in the same situation as you?
- Are you sitting on the sidelines in the other online ‘support groups’ wondering why everyone else is losing weight and not you?
- Is the weight loss surgery honeymoon well and truly over and you are left wondering, what now?
- Are you tired of being told conflicting information when it comes to weight loss surgery and struggle to distinguish between fact and fiction?
- Do you want access to fast, reliable answers from experienced, qualified professionals who can answer your nutritional questions at a time that’s most convenient for YOU?
If you answered YES to any of the above, our Inner Circle membership program is the solution to your problem!
Getting Started with Weight Loss Surgery 10 Week Course
Are you about to embark on the weight loss surgery journey and can feel the nerves setting in? Wondering how you will cope and what the heck you are actually going to eat on a fluid and puree diet? Feeling bombarded online by all the ‘advice’ on the free online groups and support pages?
If you answered YES to any of the above, our Getting Started with Weight Loss Surgery Course is the solution to your problem!
Our 10 week course is delivered via email, direct to your inbox, for you to access at your own pace.
However, as a special bonus with the Getting Started Course, you get a full year of access to us via our Inner Circle FREE, valued at $297!
Click the button to find out more!
Freedom from Emotional Eating with Glenn Mackintosh
$99.95 (or 6 weekly payments of $17.99)
This 6 week online program will help you free yourself from emotional eating forever!
You will learn to:
- Free your mindset AND your waistline
- Unlock 7 marvellous methods to manage emotional eating
- Discover what you REALLY WANT (hint – it’s not food!)
If you want to free yourself from emotional eating, be sure to use our code, NFWLS, when you join the course for a 10% discount.
Tapping for Weight Management Course with Glenn Mackintosh
$8 weeks $129.95 or 12 weeks $189.95
Have you had weight loss surgery but find you are still struggling to get out of that dieting mindset?
- Still feel that you are always looking for the perfect diet?
Well it may be time you tried tapping – it seems weird… but it works!
Unlike most others, this is a clinically proven program, This is the only online Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) for weight program to be clinically researched.
Start now and:
- Eliminate food cravings (but still be able to eat your favourite foods)
- Lose weight (without dieting)
- Eat well (without having to think about it).
In summary, you will never diet again.
If you feel tapping may work for you, be sure to use our code, NFWLS, when you join the course for a 10% discount.
Weight Loss Surgery Game Plan
Weight loss surgery is just one part of the puzzle in achieving good health. So why not let an experienced Nutrition for Weight Loss Surgery dietitian help you fit the rest of the pieces of together?
Our Weight Loss Surgery Game Plan sessions are delivered via Skype or phone, depending on your personal preferences. We always tailor our consults to YOUR individual needs, ensuring each of our clients walk away with specialised information relating directly to their circumstances.
We’ll consider everything from medical and nutritional needs, eating habits, food preferences, as well as your social and work life before we formulate a plan that will see you get the most out of your weight loss surgery.
Sessions run for 1 hour with our weight loss surgery specialist dietitians, Justine Hawke, Carmel Cantone or Caitlin Davis.
To book a consultation, please call the SA Group of Specialists Rooms on (08) 8359 2411. Please let the staff know you require a Skype or phone consultation and provide the relevant contact details.