Want to feel Uplifted?
For some time we have followed Kara Landau, also known as The Travelling Dietitian, on social media. Kara is a is an Australian prebiotic gut health expert dietitian and we were so excited to see her launch her innovative new product, Uplift Food.
The Uplift Food – Daily Uplifter (Protein) – Gut Strengthening Vanilla is a once daily delicious gut health booster designed by Kara to leave you feeling Uplifted!
We sampled Uplift food and found it pretty darn tasty! Not only that, but based on the formulation Kara has developed, you can also expect benefits such as:
- Reduced hunger and increased feelings of fullness
- Improved digestion and strengthened immune health
- Enhanced concentration levels.
One serve of the Uplift Food – Daily Uplifter (Protein) – Gut Strengthening Vanilla contains
- 10g of satisfying protein
- 5g gut loving prebiotic fibre
- 2g powerful good gut bug boosting prebiotic resistant starch
- 1B CFU probiotics
- 50% of your daily anti-inflammatory Vitamin D requirements.
It really is a recipe for a happy and healthy gut!
If you need a boost, you can simply blend up to three tablespoons:
- Into a smoothie with one cup of milk, half a cup of fruit and a few ice cubes
- Through your protein or energy bliss balls and bars
- Into your pancakes, waffles, muffins, cookies or healthy cakes.
Kara does warn however that you don’t launch immediately into taking three tablespoons! Begin slowly and start with one tablespoon per day and gradually increase over a few weeks up to three tablespoons (25g). Do not go overboard or you may experience unnecessary or undesired bloating due to such a quick increase in soluble fibre.
Each 425g package provides 17 x 25g serves of gut nourishing and satisfying prebiotic goodness. As Kara says, when you do the maths, that means each serve comes out to way less than a latte or a little protein or energy bar you may grab when you’re super hungry.
Uplift food is free from:
- Artificial sweeteners
- Added sugars or blood sugar spiking ingredients
- Synthetic vitamins or minerals
- Cheap fillers, additives or preservatives
- Common allergens such as gluten, soy, dairy, eggs, nuts or fish.
We love the product and feel it is a great addition to the weight loss surgery diet not only as a protein boost but the gut bug boost as well.
If you would love to feel Uplifted, simply click this link to head to Kara’s store.
If you would like us to pop into your inbox once a week with our latest weight loss surgery wisdom, be sure to let us know here.